We also answer audience questions on infotainment upgrades and car choices for new graduates
We discuss findings from a recent T8Auto survey and answer audience questions on infotainment upgrades and car choices for new graduates.
Main theme: If you could improve some aspects of your current vehicle, what would they be? That’s just the question we asked in a recent Consumer Reports survey, and fuel economy came out on top.
This week we discuss those results and how they relate in terms of timing to the stay-at-home orders of the coronavirus and recent super-low fuel prices. The panelists also cover recent federal changes that roll back the requirements for fuel economy improvements in the coming years.
Driven this week: 2021 Kia Seltos
- Can I upgrade the Uconnect system in my Jeep Grand Cherokee to add Android Auto?
- Should the same model car built in different assembly plants truly be the same?
- What are some good car choices for a new high school graduate?
- Are people speeding more during the coronavirus lockdown?
Talking Cars panelists Ryan Pszczolkowski, Jen Stockburger, and Mike Monticello.
As with other “Talking Cars” episodes, this one is available free through Apple Podcasts. (Subscribe to the audio or video.) You’ll also find the audio on Spotify (log-in required) and video on YouTube.
• Mazda CX-30, Next-Level Safety Technology, episode 253
• Hyundai Venue, Cheap Tires, Car Buying, episode 252
• Car Maintenance, Safety Features, EVs, episode 251
• Volkswagen Passat, Stale Gas, episode 250
• Car-Seat Care and Cleaning, Genesis G80, episode 249